Company timeline

History

1957

Rolf Kuhn became self-employed and acquired the first commercial agencies.

60´s

Rolf Kuhn GmbH was founded and the first components for fire protection doors were manufactured in job order production.

1976

Rolf Kuhn GmbH was the first company in the world to deal with the marketing of intumescent material.

1985

The first approvals for fire protection collars were obtained.

1988

Start of production at the Erndtebrück location.

1994

First certification according to ISO 9001 ff.

2007

Takeover of Gluske GmbH, Kerpen

2008

Relocation of the Administration department to Bahnhofstraße in Tutzing.

2011

Amalgamation of Gluske GmbH with Rolf Kuhn GmbH

2011

Expansion of the Erndtebrück location with a further production hall and a new office wing.

Jobs